Thursday, June 02, 2005

8 Weeks Old

Aliy's puppies were born on a Monday so several went home the Sunday before they turned 9 weeks old so the 8 week pictures were the last ones of them.

But Raven's pups were born on a Wednesday, and none are going home before 9 weeks old. I plan on taking 9 week pictures, but if they are as uncooperative as they were this week, I'm not sure if the puppy holder (aka my husband) will have the patience!




It's pretty amazing to go back and look at all the weekly pictures together and see how fast these guys have grown.

I've decided which puppy I'm keeping (almost 100% sure) but I'm not telling yet, not until I know for sure where the others are going as well.

Ouch!!

Can you tell from the picture below what milestone in the puppies lives today was?


The puppies got their first set of shots today. And there was no OUCH! about it. Every single one stood on the table, got their shot and never flinched squirmed or made a sound!

Now Mama Raven was a different story. Raven was due for her shots on March 16, but she was pregnant at the time so we held off until today. She yelped and jumped when the needle went in. She could learn a thing from her kids.