Monday, June 06, 2005

They Passed!!

All 5 puppies passed their CERF eye exams with flying colors! YEAH!!! That means the WhiteStar puppies are at 100% for clean puppy CERFs since the first litter was born 8 years ago tomorrow.

My husband reports that all five pups were very good on the drive up to the dog show on Saturday. One boy (he was not sure who) cried a little bit but then quieted down. On the way home he says Black and Yellow sat up the whole way but were completely quiet.

Meanwhile......

I am still in the midst of serious puppy angst. I am back to not knowing which one to keep. Seriously not knowing. As in.... Not. A. Clue.

I'm going to level with all you faithful That's So Raven readers.... the puppy I am in love with is probably NOT the one I should keep. He was the one I wanted to keep for weeks and as of last week he seemed to be The One.... but now its looking like either of the other boys might be a better choice. And the boy that even as recently as two days ago I was sure was NOT The One is looking better and better....

The problem is that they changed enormously between Wednesday when the first two people evaluated them and Saturday when they were evaluated a second time. And now they seem to have changed yet again. Stuff I know I saw on Saturday is not there today!

Compound that with how similar they are in many ways and how unfamiliar they are to me in terms of looking like other pups I've had at this age and you have one very confused breeder.