Wednesday, June 08, 2005

9 Weeks Old

My how time flies.

In honor of this being the last week of birthday pictures, I did something a little different. Click on the small pictures below and one twice the size will come up.

The pictures this week were taken out in the yard while the pups were playing, so we've got some wind blown ears and hair. But Yes, Green Boy's ear really is up, that's not the wind!





Raven is going to miss these guys when they leave. More than any other Mom-Dog I've ever had she loves to go out and play with her kids...





Which puppy will she miss the most? Black Girl. That's Black climbing all over Raven in the pictures above.

Bad Dogs Part 2

So the pups are no longer Deck Dogs they are Kennel Dogs. Two days ago they started routinely climbing the barriers between the deck and the house and the deck and the yard. Keeping them inside all day is not an option. Their "sleeping pen" is in my office and they have gotten so rambunctious it's impossible to work with them going at full speed.


So they are now residing during the day in a chain link kennel in the back yard. Needless to say, they LOVE it!! Grass to chew on! Dirt to dig in! Rocks to play with!!!

Bittersweet

The 9 week pictures I posted today are bittersweet. I'm proud of how these pups have grown up. They are extremly happy, people loving, well adjusted pups. I think a lot of the credit goes to Raven and Riggs, but I'd like to think I had a hand in it as well. The first pup goes home on Saturday, with possibly another folowing on Sunday and then a third on Monday. News on who is going where soon...