Friday, April 01, 2005

False Alarm??

7 pm temp: 99.9

There is a reason this blog is called "That's So Raven". You'd really have to know Raven to understand.

I have an Italian charm bracelet and each dog is represented on my bracelet by a different charm. There is a dog bone for Boom'r - the dog who will eat anything and everything. An ice cream cone for Icer - ice cream is his all time favorite food. An @ for Kelly - You've Got Mail is her registered name.

What is Raven's charm? A crown - because she is The Princess.

So believe me when I say this false alarm, drama queen thing she's doing is SO RAVEN!

She is acting 100% normal. She wolfed down her dinner. She is not nesting, she is not restless.

She probably just didn't think I was paying her enough attention.

I can hear the thoughts going thru her mind... "hmmmm.... lets see if i can get my temp down a bit...that should get Mom's attention... hee hee hee...."

At this point I have no idea what she has planned next... or when she's planning it for.